Assumption University, 2014-2018
Major: Advertising / Communication Arts
- Reality TV production, Website Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Advertising Client Relations, Promotional Activity, Commercial Ad Production for Asiatic J Walter Thompson Associates (Bangladesh).
- Interviews, Vox Pops, Program Arrangement, Radio DJ and Archiving, Producing and Live-Streaming for a popular radio channel Radio Shadhin 92.4fm (Bangladesh).
- I’ve previously taught English Language, Literature and Creative Writing to 10th Grade students.
- In high school, I organised and promoted Live Music Events where I performed with my friends in various locations in Dhaka city.
- I love watching ideas come to life. My vision helps me to bring creative, memorable web content to life.
- I can organize and distribute data efficiently and am able to communicate with large groups.
- I pride myself in being able to talk to people of different nationalities and relating to whatever background they come from.
- I’m quite friendly and easy to get along with, although my friends would tell you I’m a too much of a perfectionist when it comes to recording music or vocals!
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
- LOGIC PRO X (Movie Sound)
- MICROSOFT OFFICE (WORD, EXCEL, PPTX)
- Audio Production
- Content Creation
- Web Platform Development
- Photography / Videography (Beginner Level)
Hobbies / Interests
- Singing, Playing Guitar, Recording Music and Writing Lyrics
- Reading (mostly non-fiction)
- Surfing tech info
- Developing UX/UI for mobile-based businesses
- Writing, Editing, Freelancing
mail me at
or msg me